I did my first 101 in 1001 days on April 19, 2010, so I'm technically a little bit behind in posting this. I didn't complete my first list, so some things I'm going to be transferring to this list, along with lots of new ones. I'm definitely going to need some help with some of these! The "deadline" for this list is November 10, 2015. (italicized and highlighted purple means completed).
Because I have never...
1. Watch the show Breaking Bad from start to finish (finished December 2013)
2. Take a yoga class
3. Host a dinner party
4. Pay for a person's food behind me in a drive thru
5. Open a cookbook and make whatever is on that page
6. Buy flowers for myself
7. Go snow skiing
8. Ride in a hot air balloon
9. Sing karaoke
10. Go to a drive in movie
11. Go golfing
12. Go to a haunted house
13. Go deep sea fishing
14. See a ballet
15. Go on a cruise
16. Go ice fishing
17. Go to IKEA
Because I love to travel...
18. Visit 5 new states (Delaware, October 2013; Oregon, November 2013)
19. Visit New York City
20. See Boston in the fall
21. Visit another country
22. See Niagara Falls
23. Stay at a bed and breakfast
24. Drive a portion of Route 66
25. Hike a part of the Appalachian Trail
26. Go on a random road trip - with no destination in mind
27. Go to 3 new zoos (Memphis, July 2013)
28. Go to Napa
29. See the Hollywood sign (May, 2013)
30. Go to the Mall of America (December, 2013)
31. Do the Bourbon Trail
Because I like to make my life insurance agent nervous...
32. Go scuba diving
33. Go rock climbing
34. Go hang gliding
35. Go 4-wheeling
36. Go ziplining (April, 2013)
Because I absolutely love Nashville...
37. See a show at Bluebird Cafe (October, 2013)
38. Take a ride on the General Jackson
39. Spend the day touring downtown Nashville
40. Give money to a street musician
41. Go to Bluebird on the Mountain
42. Do the NashTrash Tour
43. Take the Corsair Artisan Tour
44. Tour Yazoo Brewery (August 2013)
45. Eat at 10 Nashville based restaurants I haven't eaten at yet (Etch, Feb. 2013; Hattie B's, Feb. 2013; Five Points Pizza, March 2013; Wild Iris, March 2013; Sal's Pizza, March 2013; Eastland Cafe, March 2013; Rolf & Daughters, April 2013; Alegria, April 2013; Merridee's Breadbasket, May 2013; Bombay Bistro, June 2013)
46. Take the Ryman Auditorium tour
47. Spend the night at the Opryland Hotel
48. Go to the Belle Meade Plantation
49. Grab a drink at Patterson House
50. Go to the hot chicken festival
Because family is important...
51. Take the kids on solo weekend trips (Kassidy - Chicago, August 2013)
52. Do time capsules to open in 1, 5, and 10 years
53. Take a family vacation
54. Have a silly string fight
55. Write them letters to open later in life
Because I'm not giving up quite yet...
56. Kiss in the rain
57. Fall in love with my best friend (2013)
58. See the sunrise and sunset together in the same day
59. Have a New Year's Eve kiss
Because it's good to always keep learning...
60. Try 25 new foods (roasted red pepper, goat brulee, fried catfish, spinach & chickpea patty; April 2013; chata, bone marrow, tofu, tiramisu, June 2013; courgettes, lady peas, July 2013; cream cheese, crabcakes, August 2013; poutine, October 2013; shrimp, November 2013)
61. Watch 3 documentaries (Stuck, December 2013)
62. Learn how to make an omelet
63. Learn how to play tennis
64. Watch 3 foreign films
65. Make vodka gummy bears
66. Learn how to rollerblade
67. Read 25 new books (Love Does, tc; Crazy Love, tc; Jantsen's Gift, tbc; Divergent, kh; Allegiant, kh; The Fault in Our Stars, ae)
Because it's time to do these things...
68. Write a letter to myself to open in 10 years
69. Put flowers on Janet & Darian's graves
70. Face one of my biggest fears - and hold a frog
71. Face another of my biggest fears - and learn how to swim
72. Discover some podcasts - and actually listen to them
Because Kelley calls me a jock...
73. See a Preds game from Cellblock 303 (April 2013, Preds vs. Red Wings)
74. See a Major League Baseball game
75. See an NBA game
76. Go to an NHL game in another city (November 2013, Preds vs. Avs @ Pepsi Center)
77. See a professional soccer game (February 2012, US women vs. Scotland)
Because it's good to get in shape...
78. Do 3 more half marathons
79. Do another running relay
Because I love music...
80. See a concert at Cumberland Caverns
81. See Mumford & Sons in Concert (September, 2013)
82. Go to concerts in 3 different amphitheaters (Klipsch, Maroon 5 & Kelly Clarkson, August 2013; Mumford & Sons, Oak Mountain, September 2013;)
83. See Celine Dion in concert
84. Go to an opera
85. See a Broadway show
86. Go to 10 concerts (Needtobreathe, Cirque Musica, April 2013; Ben Rector, April 2013; Billy Currington, June 2013; Kelly Clarkson/Maroon 5, Taylor Swift, Sara Bareilles, August 2013; Ben Rector, Needtobreathe, Green River Ordinance, Lumineers, October 2013)
Because it just sounds like fun...
87. See another Cirque du Soleil performance (Quidam, June 2013; KA, September 2013)
88. Swim with dolphins
89. Go tent camping
90. Create a black and white wall
91. Hike to a waterfall (June 2013)
92. Ride a camel (July 2013)
93. Take photos in a photo booth
94. Ride 5 new roller coasters
95. Leave a letter in a library book
96. Take photos in a photobooth
97. Draw on a sleeping person
98. TP someone's house - or office
99. Crush grapes in a vineyard with my feet
100. Tell my hairdresser to do "whatever she wants"
101. Get food from a food truck (November 11, 2013, Deg Thai)